Here at Benchmark, we recently brought our podcast, the Heart of Business, back from hiatus. However, this is the debut of the Heart of Business here on the Benchmark CRM Blog.
If you’re new to the podcast, it’s goal is to speak with individuals who have been able to pursue their passions through business and life. Its aim is to inspire others who want to do the same.
Eliot Crist may have begun his professional career at Prudential, but his heart and focus were never there. That’s why he took a part-time opportunity with Pro Football Focus and put in 80-90 hours per week to put him on a path towards a career as a football analyst.
Tune in to see how he turned his football fantasy career into a reality:
- 2:44 – How Eliot got started
- 9:38 – On maintaining a love for your passion when it’s also a job
- 11:30 – Talking about what goes into analysing a football player
- 14:27 – How podcasting has helped him become a better people person
- 15:59 – The power of social media to connect people
- 18:14 – Recognizing yourself as a pier to the top individuals in your space
- 19:55 – Breaking into and standing out in a crowded profession